Monday, June 18, 2012

Challenge ME #6 : Kids Craft Supplies

My kids love to do crafts. I prefer that they do things at the kitchen table, so I can supervise, and clean up has to happen for us to eat dinner. So, we have two clear drawer systems that we use right next to the table (and our awesome chalkboard wall...I will post on that later!)


Here are all the items that need to fit and be easily accessible for everyone.


Here is the outcome...
Paint

Playdough

Scissors, Staples and Punches

Glue and Tape

Chalk, Erasers, Sharpeners, Markers

 Coloured Pencils (clear zipper case), Crayons and Mini Markers (inside two containers)

Learning Supplies (flashcards, Math and Reading books, etc)

 Art Supplies (stickers, puzzles, tokens, fake money, pipe cleaners, pompoms, beads, clothespins, popsicle sticks, foam...all in ziplock bags)

Notebooks, Colouring Books and Workbooks

Paper

The last drawer is used for computer paper, cards, and misc. things like art work that we want to keep, but that needs a home until we decide what to do with it!

30 Minutes...No problem...I am not counting the extra time I took the sharpen each pencil and coloured pencil. I must love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment