Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nearing the end of Month 1

We are nearing the end of the first month.
I hear a lot of, " When is the end of the month?", "When do we get to spend our money?"
But, that is okay, because every morning my two older boys wake up, make their beds, and continue to keep their floor absolutely clear. I love it. I do not have to nag them, or remind them. Luke, who is 3, is hit and miss. His big brother has stopped making his bed for him, and always reminds him...but Luke is in charge, and will not be told what to do. HAHAHAHA! So stubborn, just like his mom.
I can't wait for the cash in on Sept 30th...which will also be our next family council meeting where we release the news that in October they get to make one meal a week from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment